Educating the heart, mind, and soul in the Catholic tradition with online classes

Faith ~ Excellence ~ Passion

Friday, December 18, 2009

I received the following email this morning. It's emails like this that make Homeschool Connections all worthwhile!
I hope that all of you organizing and running these Homeschool Connections online classes realize what an absolutely wonderful service you have provided participating families. You have given us so many terrific options to enhance our homeschool high school classes. I only wish my two older children would have been able to take part in them. I will certainly use them with all my younger children when they are the right age. I am so grateful to you for setting these up. They have made a huge difference in Anna's schooling and she is even considering an English literature major in college because she has enjoyed the classes so much.
Have a Blessed and Beautiful Christmas!

No comments: