We design our live summer classes for summer ease.
-- Inexpensive to help you save on your school budget.
-- 4 classes a week for 1 or 2 weeks, instead of spreading them over 4 to 8 weeks ... less chance of classes interfering with vacation, 4-H fair, etc.
-- Keeps learning alive so that fall school work doesn't knock you out in the first weeks
-- Prepares you for success for the next school year by giving you the basic tools you need to build an academic foundation.
Register for these today! Register before April 1st for a generous discount!
Click on title ...
- SAT Quick Test Prep (May 22 to May 24)
- Professional Writing: Creating Attractive and Effective Correspondence (June 4 to June 7)
- Local Government 101 with the Mayor of Howell (June 11- June 14)
- Pre-Algebra Readiness Summer Camp (June 18 to June 28)
- Algebra I Readiness Summer Camp (June 18 to Jun 28)
- Latin I Readiness Summer Camp (July 9 to July 19)
- Latin II Readiness Summer Camp (July 23 to Aug. 2)
- Algebra II Readiness Summer Camp (Aug. 6 to Aug. 16)
- Geometry Readiness Summer Camp (Aug. 6 to Aug. 16)
- Microsoft WORD for Students: Fundamental Skills for Success (Aug. 6 to Aug. 9)
- ACT Test Prep (Aug. 6 to Aug. 9)
- ACT English and Writing Test Prep (Aug. 13 to Aug. 14)
If you prefer recorded courses for independent summer learning, Click Here: Unlimited Access! We call this service Unlimited Access! because your whole family has access to ALL of our recorded courses for just one low fee.