Educating the heart, mind, and soul in the Catholic tradition with online classes

Faith ~ Excellence ~ Passion

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FAQ: Refund Policies

Following are questions we've received regarding refund and cancelation policies for both live and recorded courses:

Live Courses
Q: What do I do if I have a scheduling conflict and my child is unable to take a course once I've already registered him?
A: Because of busy schedules and potential conflicts with the class times, some people may find that they have to drop a course. We will refund 95% of the course fee for cancellations made up to 1 week before the first day of class. Up to 1 week following the first class, we will refund 50% of the course fee plus 45% credit for a future course (must be used within one year). Written notification is required prior to the second class if you would like to receive the partial refund.

Recorded Courses (Subscription Service)
Q: My youngest graduated and I would like to cancel. If I cancel today (the 1st) will my subscription end today or at the end of my 30-day subscription period which is the 15th.
A: Your subscription will end on the 15th. You don't have to worry about timing it just right as we take care of that for you. We make sure you get the most out of your subscription fee!

Q: I haven't used my Subscription Service for six weeks. Can I get a refund for the past couple of months?
A: We are not able to give refunds for past months. The recorded courses are paid via a subscription service. To help you keep track of your charges, the monthly fee is automatically deducted from your credit card on the same day each month and you receive an email notification. Additionally, we send out monthly e-newsletters regarding your Subscription Service. If you do not plan to use the service, you may cancel at any time and resubscribe at a later date. On a similar note, we are able to refund for a current month if notified within 24 hours of the deduction.

No comments: